09/03/2015

REFLEXIONS - BEGINNINGS


Back from Costa Rica! What a wonderful week it was. I feel so much gratitude and satisfaction. This trip was everything and more than I wished for. I realized how much I've grown from the last time I was there. Spiritually and mentally. I enjoyed every moment. Learning to live in the present and finding balance always!

Now this new year ahead of me starts and I'm ready to face it with strength and full of energy!

I'm now getting ready for the first show of the year: One Of A Kind Spring Show 2015!
michèle guevara will be present in the Etsy Section of the show. I feel this is only the beginning. I have always visited the OOAK and for me it was a dream to be in it. During the Etsy Made In Canada event last September, I was approached by the OOAK organizers inviting me to apply. I was thrilled at the idea! I strongly believe that if you set your dreams, even if they seam too high, and work hard and tenatiously, they might come true, doors start to open and paths appear before you. Being ready to take the step sometimes is the difficult part. I feel I have been preparing for this for a few years now. Building my brand slowly and carefully, shifting and gearing towards my goals and always having my dreams present, so I don't forget where I want to go.

Costa Rica, see you next year! OOAK here I come!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment