22/02/2015
RENEW - REFLESH - RECHARGE
It has almost been a year since I last posted an entree in the blog. I feel I need to apologize to my followers for my silence. 2014 was a year of many changes and shifts. A year of separations, moves, growth. I feel very energized, grateful and motivated to make 2015 a fantastic year!
So to start the year full of energy, I decided to come down to Costa Rica again, for a week of yoga, sun, relaxation, meditation and growth. A week of closing and opening. A week where my intention is to trust and believe: in myself, in what I'm capable of, in my dreams, in living the present moment. A week to embrace joy and blissfulness, in the simple things: being able to breath, walk, hear the ocean, the trees, feel the warm sand and amaze myself with every sunset, every moment of silence and inner reflection.
I want to live in the present moment, not think of the past or the future. Live with no expectations, without a plan, because life is short, and its story can change very suddenly and unexpectedly.
Today I leave you with photos from my first day here, at the Rip Jack Inn, with delicious food, a wonderful beach and a full day of learning and relaxing ahead of me.
Namaste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment