15/04/2015

OOAK Spring 2015


When I look back at what has already happened this year, 2015 has been pretty amazing! I feel roads opening ahead, so many positive outcomes from my hard work. I can only feel motivated and very fulfilled.

I was part of the One Of A Kind Show this Spring, as one of the artists in the Etsy Section. Met so many wonderful people: customers, media, and like-minded artists. My choker necklace (S15_N01) was shown in official OOAK ads, streetcars and bus billboards and email promos. And the most exiting was to be featured on the morning show daytime Toronto on Rogers TV, as part of a segment showing the best of the One Of A Kind Spring Show. I really cannot complain! It was a very satisfying experience to grow from.

I really want to thank everyone that helped and encouraged me to make this show a success! xo


My favourites at OOAK (click to go to their websites):
White Feather Designs
rekindle
I'll Know It When I See It
Fitzy
bookhou
crown flora studio




No comments:

Post a Comment