08/05/2014



It amazes me how my work is so much a reflection of my life, my thoughts and experiences... sometimes speaking so deeply about how I feel or what my heart and soul are feeling. Going through change can be rough. When you are used to a routine, to a certain way of doing things, to a rhythm that was flowing, then can comes a turbulence, a tremor, even like an earthquake, that shakes everything up and makes you pause, stop walking the path you were, and think for a moment... about where you are, where you are going, what you really want... Sometimes there are surprises, or revelations, or you stop living the fantasy and reality hits you, it could be a low blow, hard and unexpected...

I am amazed at how this piece in the photo reflects so much... I was just working and working on it, not really seeing it, just moving with it... Today when I stopped and decided to spread it out, lay it there, it came to life in so many ways... it spoke to me, and to what I am going through today.
It speaks of change, of blooming, of something wonderful and different emerging from the constant, from the circle. I like to see it in a positive light, in a light of potential, of good surprises.

I am very excited about all the doors, possibilities and opportunities that are opening... I am touching deep, finding so much strength and energy inside of me that I know will emerge in my work and all that is to come. Always staying calm, serene and positive, not forgetting my dreams and working hard to reach them.

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment