Last weekend I spent some time with my good friend and fellow artist Compass Jewelry, and we got to talking about a possible Fashion Show for the Summer... Last year we had one at The Arts Market and it was a lot of fun and a great success, so we might do a new one this year! Still in paper, nothing confirmed or anything, but I'm already thinking and researching for it! Of course my idea of having an excuse to make bigger statement pieces is there, hunting me, so that might be the path I will take...
All images can be found in my Pinterest <Love Inspiration Board>
This week I've felt somewhat scattered, disconnected... someone told me that last night was full moon with a partial eclipse in Scorpio and that all that affects us in many ways. I don't believe in all that too much, but it's mainly because of ignorance on the topic... I do feel better today though, after a nice quiet yoga class that helped me focus and feel grounded. The sun helps too!
This weekend I will be busy getting orders ready for shipping next week, and hopefully I will have time to enjoy the sunny weather! Hope you do too! xo
<< Get yourself grounded and you can navigate
even the stormiest roads in peace. >>
Steve Goodier

No comments:
Post a Comment