I've been absent these past days because I've been very very busy working on orders and new exciting projects! This is a custom order that I was very happy to work on... Yellows and oranges are so suitable for Spring, bringing some light and warmth so in tune with today's sunny day!
In Venezuela, my home town, things are not improving... yesterday there was violence against the opposition MPs... more injustice and illegal moves. Having to work in these projects helps me a little, to take my mind off what I feel in my stomach, which is real pain and nausea, it's so hard to see injustice going on and all we can do, from here, is try to make the Canadian Government take action and do something...
I hope this light irradiates even down to Venezuela and the opposition leaders. To my friends and family that are there: los quiero y pienso mucho!!!
<< There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in. >>
Leonard Cohen
That's how the light gets in. >>
Leonard Cohen

No comments:
Post a Comment