25/04/2013

Arts Market BOOTH REVAMP!!



...as promised, here it is: the booth revamp pics! It came close to what I had planned, so it was a pretty quick setup. Something funny: the paint I bought ended up being 99% exact to the colour I had before! I decided this must be a sign of destiny! I shouldn't change the colour!!! so it stayed, for now! I'm really happy with how it all looks, I think the product stands out and I love how the cards are now showcased more! Maybe for Mother's Day? Do you need to get a card and a nice necklace for your Mom or special lady??
The scarves are still on sale 20% off, maybe until the end of the month, so hurry!
@Arts Market (1114 Queen St E, Toronto)

Would love to know what you think... please leave a comment!
xo

<< They always say time changes things, 
but you actually have to change them yourself. >>
Andy Warhol


No comments:

Post a Comment