25/03/2013

PREPARING SPRING!


With Spring comes new energy... this new light the sun brings, the fresh air that is already around, days are getting longer, birds are starting to sing and little sprouts are starting to show... the need to refresh, to clean up and start over... it's as if the year is now starting...
I'm designing new pieces and also making old designs in new exciting colour palettes: brighter yellows and oranges, greens and aquas, even magenta is there! A friend said: I can smell the beach, I can see corals and the ocean when I see those colours... Beautiful! that's exactly what I wanted!!! I'm happy and hopefully my work and colour choices will reflect that!
Back to work!... have a great week everyone!


>>New Spring pieces are getting ready and will be for sale at
the Arts Market, Lady Mosquito and online store soon<<



No comments:

Post a Comment