I have been a bit quiet around here lately. Sorry. Many thoughts rummaging my head... trying to define and find some inspiration, looking for clarity and balance like I normally do... Having some ups and downs, but getting my ideas and energy together to develop a sort of plan... it's confusing I know, but well, my personal life has its bumps sometimes too. For now I only accept what will come, try to be patient and in focus, live and follow the flow. Always reminding myself of the many things I've achieved, how rich my life is, how fortunate I am and to keep with my dream.
Taking a deep breath, a pause, and a smile within me, feeling love and gratitude.
xo
>>above some images of the past days:
1. an awesome wall piece found at Trattoria Nervosa in Yorkville-Toronto.
2. the Algonquin necklace in reds and oranges, to colour-up our winter months!
3. if you're looking for great and original gifts for a special someone, the Arts Market is the place to go! (846 College St. / 1114 Queen St E)


No comments:
Post a Comment