The One Of A Kind Spring Show in Toronto was last week... fortunately I had the chance to stop by before my trip to Montreal last weekend. I was lucky my friend M called me to ask me if I was going. I was thinking about it, so it didn't take her too long to convince me. I was really excited to go and see my favourite artists-artisans, chat with them, see how their booths were designed and all their new creations. It was fun to meet new vendors and the new Etsy section! Maybe next year I will find the time and energy to participate, because I think I have the encouragement and inspiration already!
Here are some photos of my favourite booths and of some of the treats I got!
Featured here are:
Bookhou, White Feather Designs, Avril Loreti, Susan Harris Design, Jenna Rose, Thunder Peep Designs.




No comments:
Post a Comment