04/04/2013

INSPIRATION BOARD-Spring colours



Pinterest is a great tool to find inspiration... I use it all the time!! to research what's trending, what's a common interest, who's following the same styles, what's new for the season... having inspiration boards is a great way to gather and collect images that jump to my attention or interest at one particular moment, and the best part is to later see how they all align and speak the same language. I can definitely see my style summarized there... it's a clear reflection of my style in so many areas: design, lifestyle, home, fashion...

For this season -Spring- I'm inclined towards colours that are fresh, subtle, sweet and that express light and sunshine, but not over saturated and extra hot... let's leave that for the summer... Also my new necklaces will reflect that: lightness, flow, simplicity...

Images all from Pinterest (in my LOVE-spring board)


>>... freshness, lightness, flow... <<



1 comment: