11/04/2013



Here are some pictures I took over the weekend at the Arts Market. The new window display and sign are looking great and D and M showcased one of my small wrap bracelets!  
Scarves are still on sale (20% off) but only until the end of April, when I will revamp and restock with the new spring collection and new projects I'm excited to work on.

Today has been grey and rainy and snowy again... but I'm fighting to be in a good mood, with positive energy around me. Unfortunately things happen that spoil that, even for an instant, and my work is to practice tolerance, not staying attached to that bad moment. You never know what the other person is going through or what she's dealing with, so maybe it's not about me... also, not everyone has to like me or be kind or pleasant with me... I shouldn't let those people affect my state of mind and the peace and balance I always strive to be in... Don't keep what doesn't serve you! and come back and connect to your intention.

<<...The ingredients of both darkness and light 
are equally present in all of us...>>
...but we have a choice as to which one we show and share with others. xo





No comments:

Post a Comment