12/04/2013

FAVOURITE PLACE: SOMA!


What a better way to finish the day than to have a delish coffee in a beautiful space, with the best smell of chocolate! Soma chocolatemaker is a café that specializes in making chocolate using cocoa beans from across the world (Dominican Republic, Madagascar, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela...). If you love chocolate and a very good cappuccino, you have to visit!!!
Soma chocolatemaker 443 King St W and Distillery District in Toronto.
Flowers by crownflora studio

This weekend will be spent working on finishing my new pieces for the event at Lady Mosquito next week, visiting friends and voting for the presidential elections in Venezuela (where I come from). It will be a very interesting weekend, full of deep emotions and maybe some stress, but I feel I have many tools to deal with it. I hope we can see the light at the end of the tunnel and that Venezuelans find some peace and hope to carry on.

<< Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, 
but the means by which we arrive at that goal. >>
Martin Luther King Jr.





No comments:

Post a Comment