22/04/2014
Change is in the air... maybe it is the Spring energy surrounding us, finally!...and changes are coming for me too. I will be leaving the Arts Market in the coming weeks... looking to explore new windows that are opening, like the Museum stores, Fashion Shows and seasonal curated shows in the city... I am looking forward to meeting new people, like minded artists who can inspire me and that can open a connection to a more creative, sensitive and exciting world... My time at the Arts Market was very positive, it helped me showcase and experiment with different things, but I now want to expand, to exhibit, to work on a bigger scale...
It is a time to embrace change... a time to nurture and cultivate, to enjoy the process and to bloom.
I am excited and very scared too ...but looking forward always!!!
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment