I have been forcing myself to work on some new ideas and projects in the studio... custom orders and new retail venues are coming up, so I really have to do it! Find a space to concentrate, to dig deep and focus on this adventure of mine, that is slowly becoming such an integral part of my life and of who I am and where I am going. I guess this back pain I was suffering forced me to stay still, pause and think a lot... All the shiatsu and acupuncture also grounded me and made me appreciate all the things I have and have accomplished... It touched those points! The soft spots!
I will see where this takes me. Hopefully to a good place, making some of my dreams come true, very exciting!! So yes! Let's do it!
Find focus and inspiration inside... and keep doing what I'm doing! xo


No comments:
Post a Comment