17/09/2013
It' been 6 years since we moved to Toronto, and I am feeling so grateful! It has been a great learning experience for all of us, I find we have all grown so much and learned to appreciate what we have and all the opportunities we get here.
This past week was very inspiring. My brother in law and his wife were visiting from Barcelona-Spain. They are both very creative people, artists who dedicate their lives to puppetry and theatre. After long conversations and great city walks, they don't know it, but they helped me take a moment and pause, and re-think what I'm doing and where I want to go with my personal projects.
September is a month of beginnings, of looking forward... summer is gone, a new season is starting, so it makes me take a breath and stop, and look forward... I love it!
...changes are coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment