This has to be one of my favourite and most inspiring artist/shops/printmakers in Toronto. Arounna is an amazing woman, super talented and kind, that really inspires me, and is one of the minds and hands behind bookhou. Their design sense is so simple, yet very warm and neutral, my style completely! I'm starting to have a small collection of their products: a scarf, a pouch, a tote bag.
It's funny, because even though she is a few years younger than me, I feel I want to be like her when I "grow up"! She is a great artist, mother, business woman, owns a brick and mortar shop, runs her online business on schedule (not missing one day to post on her blog or fb page)... I mean: what a talented and inspiring woman she is. Thank you Arounna! xo
1. my new Tote Bag in the Rain pattern
2. it's all about patterns in Black & White today!
3-4. bookhou stall at ooak-spring 2013
5. part of my bookhou collection
bookhou
798 dundas street west
toronto, ontario
canada
m6j 1v1
tel: 416.203.2549
www.bookhou.com




No comments:
Post a Comment