29/07/2013

WEEKEND ROUND-UP: Organizing mode!


My whole weekend was spent organizing around the house... of course that involves doing laundry and cleaning... and during small breaks: crocheting, checking emails, some freelance projects I needed to take care of, netflixing (I know that's not a verb, but almost!)...
Summer is a time for family visits: my in-laws arrive tomorrow, so I had to move my studio from the guest room, and get some storage done. We decided to organize an area below the stairs that keeps piling up with "useful things". Got to throw out many things and sadly, or fortunately, found some humidity there... so, took everything out, lifted and discarded the old floor it had, put the dehumidifier on all night and got it fixed. Now everything is back to normal!
It took us the whole weekend to organize, but now the guest room is pretty and ready to welcome family! Happy times to come!

Hope you had a great Monday and that this week is full of great ideas and projects! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment