04/06/2013

HOW TO WEAR: trio necklace


So I've been asked many times "How to wear" my pieces... for me it comes naturally, I guess I create from within, from my own interests and likes... using colours that appeal to me, textures that I find attractive and interesting, also thinking about my own style and clothes. But this doesn't mean that other people can't rock my pieces too!!! Some are big and bold, some are chunky and curly, but I believe there's a style for everyone, and basically you can make it your own and make it work. So I'm starting a new idea: to show some examples of "how to wear..." some of my pieces in different styles.

I hope you find these helpful! Let me know what you think!!!! xo








1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 04, 2013

    Love this advice Michele!!! I'm fashion-challenged, so I appreciate all the mentoring I get... especially if it allows me to rock your pieces even more!

    ReplyDelete