22/05/2013

MORE FROM THE PAST LONG WEEKEND!





As promised, here is the rest of the round-up from last weekend! It was so crazy busy but so satisfying!
First: my daughter's art work exhibited at Propeller Centre for Visual Arts in Toronto (on until this Sunday). She attends an Arts Program in High School and every year they exhibit works from the students. I'm really proud of her! This is one of the pieces they chose: embroidered portraits.
Second: part of the weekend took place strolling and biking around the city. We went on a trail along the waterfront. We love the water!

If you knew me better you would know I LOVE being busy! I'm a person that enjoys alone silent time, but I have to feel productive and I find myself always looking for something to do, to keep busy, my hands have to be doing or making something! ...my mind asks for it too of course! But I took the time to watch interesting documentaries and indie movies too (now that we have Netflix I'm absolutely addicted!)

Tomorrow I will post about new projects and orders that are on the works... also about some pretty interesting artists I have found along the way!

Have a great rest of the week! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment