>>THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED<<and the winner is Elizabeth Kerim!
This Trio Necklace is part of the New Collection soon to be available at Lady Mosquito, Arts Market and Etsy! made with fresh sweet colours, inspired by the ocean, corals, tropical fruits and the peaceful breeze of spring.IMPORTANT: Please follow these steps in order to participate:
1. Choose your favourite combination! #1 or #2.
2. Leave a comment under this post with your name and choice.
The winner will be announced tomorrow night (April 9 at 9pm) here and on my Facebook page.
Thank you so much for your "likes" and support! Good Luck!
<< Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom... >>
Marcel Proust
Marcel Proust

Elizabeth Kerim! #1 Pretty Please! xo
ReplyDeleteI love combo #1. Love your work and congrats on the follows!
ReplyDeleteYou know me... Number 1 is my favourite!!!
ReplyDeleteTe quiero,
Marta
Michele! These are beautiful :) My favorite is #2 because i love colors that remind me of the ocean (although #1 reminds me of that epic costa rica sunset we witnessed!)xo
ReplyDeleteMichele, both versions are lovely but number 2 is my favorite. :) Louise
ReplyDeleteBoth are gorgeous but I'll like #2. Congrats for the success :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Marely
Love! If I have to choose, it's #2. It reminds me of tropical oceans, yes, and also glacier lakes and mountains. ~ Anne
ReplyDeleteIt's 10 mins that I'm looking at the pictures and I'm not able to choose one! Mmmmmmmm...... #1! :)
ReplyDeleteBoth are beautiful!!! But I have more blue things to match! So # 2!!!! loveeeed it! AleGonzalez.
ReplyDeleteSo impossible to choose, both are gorgeous. I'll go with #1 this time. - Maral
ReplyDelete