26/01/2012

GOODBYE ROUTINE!!!
























Sometimes it's hard to give an end to a routine... for the past month I have been spending my Saturday afternoons at AREPA CAFÉ for my exhibit. I got to meet very interesting people, received so many motivating comments and feedback, did a lot of networking, and most of all gave a huge step forward towards my dream... Last year I set myself the goal of having a solo exhibit of my crochet pieces, in Toronto, and achieved it!... Now comes the time to start setting new goals (of course I already have a list of things for this year), but the important thing is to be realistic and objective... the list doesn't have to be too long but real!... so I think I have mine. Now I have to organize myself and starting this weekend -because I wont be spending my Saturday afternoons at AREPA CAFÉ- I will start the new page of my journey...
When new things start to become reality I will share them here... for now, stay tuned and you'll know what I'm up to next!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment