15/06/2011

TIME TO RELAX!




















































































































It's summer: the air is fresh, days are long (9pm and there's still light), patios are open, seagulls are flying... the need to relax, to see the water (the lake here in Toronto), to feel the sand, to watch the sunset, to feel the warmer air, overcomes us. So I feel so fortunate to have this new, small but glorious space right here in the city!... Sugar Beach: where the sand is real, the seagulls are real, the water is real (yes I know, it's the lake and not the sea!)... The smells of summer are here! So you'll understand that I had to accept when J asked me to come with him, after work (..."but I have so many things to do in the studio!") to sit by the lake, feel the sand and the warmer breeze...
I can work more tomorrow! I'm not trying to make excuses by the way! I think it's well justified: It's SUMMER and for us here in Toronto that is precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment