29/06/2011
HELPING THE ORPHANS OF UGANDA!
A good friend of mine works with this organization (www.childrenofhopeuganda.org) and I offered to help. So I had a fundraising sale at my office! A lot of FUN because, those of you who know me can say how much I LOVE to sell things! Since I was a little girl I'm looking for things to sell: from cakes (and also, those who know me can say that I can't cook or bake for my life!) to earrings made from telephone wire... Anyway, I raised a good amount and sold these beautiful necklaces and bracelets, made by the children's grandmothers and caregivers from recycled paper and magazines. 100% of the profits go to the orphans in Uganda and to help build schools! What a great cause!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can think of no better way to use up that Saleswoman passion! This is fun and meaningful. No down side.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)